MPN Patch Note Roundup April 24th
- Added: Brand new back-end system to Executions/Takedowns! You won't notice much new on your end, but it's running faster than ever, and opens the door to tons of new options. For example: try using broken hilts on Mags, or execute a dizzy enemy as Jeb!
- Tweak: No more locking swords with a melee opponent if you, the player, are in a finisher.
- Fixed: Slaughter Time's murder fanblades would disorient after a long enough time. I blame floating point variables.
- Fixed: Positioning & Footwork were affecting each other's categories and not their own.
- Fixed: Cutscenes could cause a character's in-world textures to look wrong.
- Fixed: Armor Filter and Eyebrows outfit pieces will stop disappearing after you buy them. You'll still need to buy them one more time, though
- Fixed: Light Punch/Swing skills weren't apply the speed bonus to your attacks.