MPN Patch Note Roundup April 25th - May 1st
- Added: Saved games sorted by Last Played.
- Tweak: Arena Battle stages will calm down on the number of enemies they spawn at once. Except for Slaughter Time, of course.
- Tweak: (Story) Fallen teammates will receive a little shove forward when they climb back into a stage after falling off a ledge while incapacitated. This should stop them falling backwards off the ledge they just recovered from.
- Tweak: Those little blips over a character talking in a cutscene will now disappear the moment someone else starts talking.
- Tweak: Upped the spawn frequency of weapon drops in Slaughter Time.
- Fixed: Dead teammates being returned to a stage will no longer stand there idle, unable to be saved.
- Fixed: Water was considering too many physics objects. Significantly reduced which objects water will interact with, which should help tremendously with lag spikes in the Mining Sector.
- Fixed: Rare bug where using a Takedown on someone just as they leave a door could cause you and them to fly out of the stage.
- Fixed: Bodies wouldn't decay at certain times during Slaughter Time stage (or any stage really, but mostly that one).
- Added: New Loud/Quiet loops for (some) Arena stage music. Tracks will start off in a quiet state, and advance to loud when you start the stage.
- Tweak: Registered weapons will decay just like any other in the Arena.
- Fixed: Sweet spot was visible when starting a stage, even if your targeting reticle was not.
- Fixed: Narration squiggles weren't properly deleting themselves.
- Added: For testing, we threw in the AAHW Half-Mag into Fast Track (Final Checkpoint). He'll be undergoing observation, so send us your thoughts!
- Tweak: Experiment Origin does standard Unarmed executes again.
- Fixed: AAHW Mag bosses in Arena should spawn with their big guns now.
- Fixed: Mags will spawn properly into the first train car of Fast Track, when appropriate.