MPN Patch Note Roundup April 4th - 10th
- Fixed: An optimization in the last update caused Sweet Spots to seemingly disappear.
- Fixed: Elves could crash your game. Merry Friggin Christmas.
- Tweak: Upped damage on Slaughter Time weapons.
- Added: Laugh track for Slaughter Time complete
- Added: Invulnerability Powerup drop for Arena
- Tweak: Hand-to-hand Finishers can now only happen when you have one (or fewer) dudes swarming you. They were always meant to be "cool endings" to combat, so now that's a thing. As a result, we've also tweaked the Power Finisher skill to apply to any unarmed kill.
- Tweak: Disabling your UI Hud doesn't force the cutscene bars to appear anymore.
- Tweak: Taser Pistol and Flare Pistol cleaned up and available for purchase at Quartermaster
- Fixed: DoT deaths to elemental effects (fire, etc.) will provoke the proper death animations.
- Fixed: The game no longer resets your difficulty to Tourist (aka Easy) if you don't reselect your difficulty every time you play a stage (even though it shows the difficulty you picked last time).
- Fixed: Sometimes you'd attack in slow motion if interrupted while doing a melee finisher.