MPN Patch Note Roundup Feburary 15th - 21st
- Fixed: Longer cutscene narrations weren't showing correctly due to engine resources.
- Fixed: Blackguard fight should work again.
- Fixed: Entering a door after a room with Turrets would freeze you in the doorway of the next room (Mostly Commercial Sector)
- Fixed: Skip Stage option should no longer lock you out of playing.
- Tweak: Price rounding to clean up the Quartermaster and Hire Recruits screens.
- Tweak: More mags for guns with low ammo count (but not the M79, you sadist)
- Fixed: Footprints should now stick to raising/lowering platforms.
- Fixed? It SEEMS like explosive ammo is remembered on modded guns now. I didn't fix anything but I can't reproduce?
- Added: Tooltips are back in the Inventory/Stats menu. This is PHASE ONE of their reintroduction. They won't format correctly on all resolutions, but we're getting them out there now to at least help disambiguate the Attributes and what they do.
- Added: Tooltips further cleaned up, and added to Stage Start menus as well. If they're annoying you, disable them in the Options.
- Added: Version checker for game options, so we don't have to reset your options with every new addition.
- Tweak: MERC Gunner bosses spawn with the proper weapon, and dual wielded.
- Fixed: All tiers of weapons/gear can now be purchased from the Quartermaster once you've finished the highest tier stage available. Note that as we release new stages, you'll be locked out again until you beat those stages.
- Fixed: Unarmed core skills weren't updating your corpus correctly for the Noob and the Patient origins.
- Tweak: Hirelings will want to find new weapons on the ground more often than before.
- Tweak: Striking an opponent targetting a gas pump will draw their attention away from it.
- Tweak: Contract 2 ("The Goods") is tougher than before. Characters able to pass the final checkpoints of Foundry and Pit Stop had too easy a time. We might ramp this back after doing a major balance overhaul [SOON].
- Tweak: Hireling XP not affected by your bonuses/penalties.
- Tweak: Certain skills are a priority for your Hirelings to purchase, such as Tactical Novice. They stiil need to buy the required Prerequesites and Core skills on their own, but once available, will buy priority skills immediately.
- Fixed: Handlebar mustache mesh was missing.
- Fixed: Updates to the Options system were screwing up some people's HUD.
- Fixed: Swamp zeds could "Perfect Block" you...?
- Fixed: Critical Hit indicator was backwards.-Fixed: Cars weren't properly randomizing in Contract stages.