MPN Patch Note Roundup March 1st - 7th
- Added: New death animations!
- Added: New melee executions!
- Added: Longer stuns for victims hit by a Critical melee or unarmed strike.
- Added: Exit wound blood spray for Firearm kills.
- Added: While bracing your aim with most automatic weapons, if you tap the trigger VERY quickly, you'll fire a single shot rather than the full burst fire.
- Added: Visuals for "Priority Skills" to help new players decide what's important to buy next.
- Tweak: Lots of gear can now be Colorized.
- Tweak: Rate of Fire and ammo updates.
- Fixed: Hirelings no longer buy skills they aren't qualified to have.
- Added: New Arena Powerups: Speed, Triple Damage, and Infinite Ammo
- Tweak: Dodge-y enemies have a time buffer before they may dodge again.
- Tweak: Player squadmates will now dodge and take cover sometimes, even if it's not in their personality.
- Fixed: Staggered Gunners (etc) die as expected when they take enough damage.
- Test: If Enginieers don't take cover often, or if your Squadmates dodge/take cover too often, let me know!