MPN Patch Note Roundup March 22nd - 28th
- Added: Fast Track (the train stage) has been updated with a new car, a flashy front engine, and an updated existing car. CHOO CHOO.
- Added: Jorge has his voice lines! He and Church will also more reliably charge into one another when trying to get you.
- Tweak: Arena enemies won't randomly spawn with shields.
- Fixed: Spawning enemies into the Gas Station resolved.
- Tweak: Certain weapons won't blade-lock you with enemies. Chains, broken hilts, that sorta thing.
- Tweak: Improvements to GPU Instancing on blood splats (aka, fewer draw calls and thus better GPU performance)
- Fixed: Gore wasn't working for firearms.
- Fixed: Turrets were waking each other up repeatedly in Sleeper Labs because they were noticing the other turrets were awake, over and over.
- Demo: Bossfight music should be back in!
- Added: New gloves! They're like fingerless, but with fingers.
- Added: MERC Power Saw weapon.
- Tweak: Weapon themes for Arena Waves has been instituted! Factions will only pick from weapons appropriate to them, regardless of tier, unless they have no others available.
- Fixed: Enemies should no longer approach you if you're locked into a cutscene.
- Fixed: Reassembling your squad (as per some Story cutscenes) could cause all sorts of problems if not done correctly. Should be more reliable now.